Avoid The Storm

"She caught him by his cloak and said, “Come to bed with me!” But he left his cloak in her hand and ran out of the house."  Genesis 39:12 NIV

As our efforts, in addressing certain sins action, there remains scope of a particular mode in an attempt to achieve victory, but tends to be a struggle. Ancient naturalist wrote many basilisk, which describes a self-satisfaction that emanated from the gleaming eyes, amazed at their victim and assume ease of subjecting their victims; giving the impression of wildness in his eyes, a serious danger plastered. He will be safe from crime must haste away from that opportunity. An agreement must be made with our eyes even irrespective of the cause of temptation, because of these sins just need a little spark and flame to start the following in an instant. Who will go to jail careless leprosy and sleeping in the middle of a horrible corruption? He just wants to be leprosy himself would thus court contagion. If sailors knew how to avoid the storm, he would do anything rather than run the risk of weathering it. Pilot careful not to have a desire to try how near the quicksand they can sail, or how often they can touch the stone without sprang a leak; Their goal is to keep as close as possible in the midst of a secure channel. Today I can be exposed to great danger, let me have the discretion to keep the snake from it and avoid it. The wings of pigeons might be more useful to me today from the jaws of the lion. It is true that I may become apparent loser by declining evil company, but I better leave my cloak than lose my character; not needful that I should be rich, but it is very important to me to be pure. No bond of friendship, no chains of beauty, no flashings of talent, there are shafts of ridicule must turn me from the wise resolve to flee from sin. I reject the devil and he will flee from me, but the desires of the flesh, I have to run away, or they would have to overcome me. O God of holiness preserve thy Josephs, that Madam Bubble bewitch them not with her vile suggestions. May the horrible trinity of the world, the flesh, and the devil, never overcome us!  Praise the Lord, God bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Is Your True Purpose

The Teeter - Totter Syndrome

The God Who Saves